Friday, March 21, 2008

RUBY TURNS SIX!






Ruby had a birthday party while we were in Arizona visiting family.
i thought it would be a nice little party to have for her with her beloved cousins.
she had the time of her life.
She insisted that her birthday was a hawaii party. she wanted all things hawaii.
( i dont know what made her think of that, maybe the fact that her dad is obsessed)
so becky and i made a cake, and i decorated it. ( im not a professional cake decorater, it was the best i could
do --there is a beach, and maddie made a hula girl for it.)

she got a few presents and had a pinata ( which we forgot to do at the party--so we did it the next day with all beckys kids.)

6 comments:

kateworthi said...

I am LOVING those pictures. I'm so sad we missed the party by just a couple of days - it looked so fun. Hawaii party? Where do kids come up with these things?! I would like a little Hawaii right now - we got six inches of snow today! We wish we could have been there - HBD Ruby!

Becky said...

It was such a fun day! Thanks for sharing it with us, Ruby (and your cake does look professional, Jill--love those waves!)

Becky said...

MADDIE--
Jill, Savanna made the hula girl!! Not me!!

Anonymous said...

ruby happy birthday, let me get you naked and in bed lick your p-ssy to orgasm over and over make you buck and squeal , you know I LOVE your pussy and can't wait to c-m in it but too young yet, soon your little tight bum will get c-m though, but tonight I just let you suck my c-ck and c-m in your mouth , your knickers come home with me for my collection

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmm yes my daughter is 7 and I get her in bed all the time when wifey is away, her p---y is much nicer and she sucks my c--k my wife won't, her little back hole can take just over half my c--k, started her as a baby and licked her c--t when she was only 2 days old

Anonymous said...

damn that is hot, I started my baby sis at 2 and her littlec-nt was so nice and her mouth so soft, I would love to share your daughter I don't mind which hole I get first, love to have her panties too