Tuesday, December 2, 2008

AWESOME PAINTINGS!!!----or should i say RAD?


When we were in Utah for Thanksgiving, we picked up our paintings. 
Unbelievable right? 
we have not hung them yet, but this is where i want to hang them. 
we just have to wait for our speakers and stuff to be installed before hanging anything.

My good friend Sean Hennefer is a mighty fine artist and had cancer. 
he was holding fundraisers and art shows, and we were thrilled that he did these for us
as part of his jump starting his career!!
Im hoping that more people see these and love them like I do and contact him to commision
a painting.
we were kind of a pain to work with though :) 
sorry Sean---
we love you and are glad you are cancer free!! 

Elaine---arent you glad Lucille is wearing your work of art for an outfit?
so cute.

11 comments:

Candice said...

That is amazing. It is even better than amazing when it is for a good cause.

The Allred Family said...

Those are RAD!!! I love them. Very cool. I wish I had art in my home...how .....artsy!:)

Haydee said...

Gorgeous! I totally want some of my kids...Your kids are so beautiful. Hey email me your address for christmas cards....tampaorganizer@gmail.com

Leisel said...

Love em..but also love the furniture where did you get it?

Annica said...

Those are really amazing!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful! But they were pretty beautiful children to begin with. They'll look great on that wall. Wish I could see them in person! Mucho lovo...Steph

Samantha said...

I love the paintings! They look awesome in your house, I wasn't sure about it because they are so big, but they really do look great! I love them above your yellow credenza. The colors look amazing. Maybe when I am rich I will have Sean do one of my family.

Sunderlages said...

hey great paintings. They are funky too. I love the furniture also. You are so fashion.

Team Hillman said...

The paintings are so great! You will have to post again when you get them on the walls.

kateworthi said...

Hey - sorry I'm so late posting this, but those are AWESOME! Sean made Ezra somehow look like Andrew. Weird. Because when I look at actual pics of Ezra, I see a lot of Spencer in him. Weird.
Sorry I haven't checked your blog forever, it's not you - I just haven't been on the computer forever! I just finished our ward Christmas party on Saturday - and now I'm finally trying to get ready for C-mas for us. I'm just so bEHInD! Anyway, Cute cakes and pics on Ruby's Bone Marrow B-day and Lucille's Real 1st Birthday! Your family is SO dang cute. I love 'em. I'm still thinking of visiting in January - we really miss you guys! But I'm afraid it would be a major let down from Sam's visit, b/c you guys had so much fun. We'll talk about it sometime soon. I need to call you anyway...

Sidney said...

One word.Cool Such alot of personality contained on canvas. Missed seeing you guys while you were in the Zone. Looks like you had a fun visit, loved the video Jason.I think secretly you long for the bright lights and the stage.