Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ruby turns 8 and goes to big apple!!



Ruby Turned 8, had her grandma and grandpa Bagley in town a week before her birthday to watch them while we were in Hawaii, then we got home, had rubys birthday family party, then her Baptism, My parents came to town, stayed a couple of days. We then had a small friend party for Ruby at ceramic-cafe. Then, while we all had the stomach flu, Her and Jason got to take a little quick trip to New York for fun to stay with friends over Jasons Birthday.
Can i just sigh in relief that this month is over??? aye yae yae!!!

YUMMM birthday cake

Here is ruby at the top of the empire state building.
Lucille is Excited for birthday cake
Ruby visited the natural history museum



Happy birthday ruby!!





RUby gets baptized!!




Curly sue, thanks to Grandma Elaine!

13 comments:

Melissa said...

I have to say that I got a bit teary seeing this post about Ruby. I think many of us have a spot in our hearts for this sweet survivor!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

That is an eventful week! Sounds exciting! What a lucky girl to get to go to the big apple for her b-day! Im jealous!

Kara said...

Cute, cUtE hair!

Nancy said...

wow Jill, that is such a milestone for sweet little Ruby! She is such a doll, and what a treat to go to NY with Dad, happy birthday to Ruby!

The Fox Family said...

how fun! that last picture of her is GORGEOUS!!!! You have such cute kids!

Haydee said...

Aw Happy happy birthday Ruby.

Leisel said...

Oh my heck Jill! I can't even believe how big lucy is. The last picture in my mind of her is Lava Hot springs for some reason. She is a doll.

Natalie Hall said...

Ruby eight! Can you believe it!!! I'm dying over her 40s looking hair, to die for! Elaine did great.. And the Big Apple, what a great birthday darling Ruby. Getting baptized is so special, she'll remember this day forever, way to make it so memorable.

Jill you look absolutely gorgeous in all your photos and Jason keeps getting younger looking, what's with that. Your trip looked magical. Oh how I'd love to to escape there.

Unknown said...

I'm sure you know that your kids are the cutest things but Ruby is absolutely scrumptious!

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

Oh my gosh...I wanna die! Her hair is A-dorable. She looks like a different person. So cute. Congrats on getting baptized. You made the right choice Ruby!:)Can I please have one of those delicious looking cupcakes?

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

that was claire

Anonymous said...

ruby my sweet girl you are going to get your p-ssy eaten soooo much tonight for your bday, going to love watching you orgasm, then you loved anal last year so I will do it again this year, going to wear your knickers home so I have your p-ssy close to me all night and day, not long now until I make love to you properly, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that gorgeous p-ssy is going to be sooooooooo tight

Anonymous said...

one behind me has a daughter about 8 I want her sooooooooooooooooooo bad every time I see her my c--k gets hard,if I thought she wouldn't tell I would let her watch me jerk off