Sunday, August 22, 2010

15 minutes of FAME and the EMMYS

We were enjoying our 15 minutes of fame from the old spice train. Jasons Campaign "old spice" has been getting a lot of attention. he was on CNN---and featured in the oregonian. this all began when he did some old spice spots with will ferrel.
then a few months later, they made some hilarious commercials with husky, manly men---that talked about being a real man
and then the ones with Isaiah Mustafa ( look below, everyone should recognize him by now)
and he has been a complete sensation---from being on Oprah, Ellen, Leno, Etc, etc. ( the only shabby shows he's been on :)

So, the other night , i got a fun opportunity to go out to dinner with Isaiah, and some of jasons co-workers on this account the day after they did these personal internet spots for a week.

i know, im lucky----one of the only people who got their own personal commercial from the old spice man. yes.......i know people. Jason actually wrote that for me. i knew it when i saw it because of all the silly adjectives ---he he .

so, i was cruzing along, enjoying 15 minutes of fame on the jasons coat-tails---and the old spice train---when to my udder delight---jason and his creative team win an EMMY.
what the heck??? how did this happen?? i guess jason has hit the pinnacle of his career.
maybe these are the best years of my life? gosh that is depressing. i have to go...cuz i gotta go enjoy the best years of my life. im hoping there are better years to come but what could be more amazing than an emmy---another emmy? or an oscar? i dont know. i guess i better start planning our future.






the best part of this whole deal is that jason got a picture with MAD MEN star Jon Hamm. AKA Don Draper---AHHHH---i love that show!!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so AWESOME! Love all the Old Spice commercials. Congrats on the Emmy - seriously that is so cool!

Sofia D. Hoiland said...

lucky jill! congrats to you and jason! your own old spice mini too, how fun! so, the emmys are issued before next sunday???

Becky said...

Yhea!!! This has been so exciting! Enjoy your 15 mins of fame! You deserve it :)So glad he won!!

Haydee said...

Congratulations! Afu actually happened upon an article on him yesterday and forwarded it to me. I'm sure this is just the beginning for you guys. Very cool! btw. I'm utah..if you ever come visit let me know.

sunderlage family said...

You are a hot babe Jill!

The Allred Family said...

you guys are sooo cool. Fo real. I have no fame in my life. Oh, there are the few people who recognize me as I walk through wal-mart. Does that count? They remember me from HS. :) Anywho...congrats. You guys deserve it!

Shawn and Tasha said...

You are my claim to fame.:) Congrats to both of you- you deserved this!