Friday, November 9, 2007

Ezra as Cinderella



On Rubys Bone marrow birthday Ezra decided he wanted a piece of the attention.
so he excitedly convinced jason that he needed to wear rubys dress up cinderella dress.

he would pat himself on the chest and say allela, allella!
that is how he says cinderella.

it was funny.
he knew he was being funny too. i hope this doesnt carry this on.
but you cant help but feel sorry
for the guy. he is going to have two sisters, and he is going to have
to play along with this for a while.

3 comments:

kateworthi said...

Something I really don't know anything about... :) But I will say, Ben loves Barbies and flavored chapsticks and stuff. He loves the Barbie princess movies! And Ariel, Beauty and the Beast, etc. - and he doesn't even have sisters to learn from! Oh well! We think it's cool, he's also into dinosaurs, bob the builder, hot wheels, etc. He's just well-rounded!

Natalie Hall said...

He is so darn funny! I could not help but laugh looking at him in that dress. My poor brother had to put up with 5 sisters, but he is just great! Ezra will be a ladies man with two sisters.

So I am laughing about that post, then I scroll down to the post about Ruby. I was in such tears, she is a true miracle! How in the world can people not believe in a God when there is cases like Ruby's. Oh she is to precious.

Jill I hope that you are feeling ok. Can not wait to see pictures of this new babe......

Anonymous said...

put some knickers on him also I like boys wearing knickers