Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jewelry 2009 extravaganza!!!

I have to make this sound really fun, because actually it was a large pain in the $%&* cuss word.
I wanted to launch a Etsy page. not realizing the astonomical amount of time and effort it takes to manage that. I had a jewelry party for my friends. and it was really fun---and thanks to all my friends for helping me out with that!!
anyway...... i got a lot of stuff produced, and i have an Etsy page now. its : mermacorn.etsy.com
if you end up ordering something, mention my blog, ill give you 20% off!!! Become a puma today!!!













5 comments:

kateworthi said...

Cool stuff Jill. I hope you get lots of traffic on your etsy page.

Haydee said...

WOW so beautiful Jill. I remember when you first started making jewelry way back in the day..I'm so impressed,and will definitely be looking forward to purchasing a Jill original sometime soon.

The Allred Family said...

I LOVE your stuff. So cute and SOOOO jilly.

Nancy said...

Jill,your stuff is gorgeous and so unique. I thought about doing an etsy shop before and have stopped, so you should be proud of yourself for actually following through, bravo!

sunderlage family said...

I like your stuff Jill. It is totally evolving and is so great. I will check the etsy page.