Tuesday, January 26, 2010

PICTURES FROM THE PAST ....totally rad dude!!


GLAMOOOOUR. gotta love those glamour shots!! Too bad i never got one of these. why the serious face Katie?

MUSHROOM haircuts were HoTT!!
So cute. where was i? cant believe this was james. i was such a "too cool for school" teenager.
this cant be james, is it?

look at my cute little bro james.
such a cutie. you would have never known it from this picture, but he was a real spazz.
miss those freckles.

This is the best picture from my childhood ever!! I thought i was so cool.
here is me in the height of my coolness.
My "LEVI" shirt. as they were called in those days. i had a crystal necklace on. they are believed to have secret powers by hippes and natural healers....oh, and Ruby.

I love the 80's!!
speaking of the 80's----i just broke down and bought my first pair of skinny jeans for the first time since they have been in style. i know i know, they are called cigarette leg jeans. but i just feel icky calling them that. they will always be peg legs.



7 comments:

mo said...

You are rocking that crimp! Too funny!

Nancy said...

oh we so come from the same generation! I have the big blonde permed hair and the jean shirt pictures, too cute, you are and were beautiful, even with 80's style, too funny.

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

I loved those pictures! For some reason whenever I think of James that picture is what I think of, I just can't seem to believe that he's all grown up! I love the purple background on Katie's picture too! I bet you look amazing in skinny jeans!!!!

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

that is so hot! you almost motivated me to look up my old pictures but i don't know if i'm ready for that shock!

Annica said...

The funny thing is, I remember you all looking like that haha!

kateworthi said...

Can I even tell you how happy I am that you put all these old pics on here?!!! My Olan Mills Glamour shot is quite impressive! :) How did you get all those? Dad?

I love them. And I also loved your little comment about the crystals believed to have magical powers by hippies, (you back then) and Ruby! Ha!

Oh, and your teeth! Aren't we glad for composite??!!! You are awesome!

Shawn and Tasha said...

I LOVE it! Gotta love the 80's. You def knew how to rock it Jill. That picture of your brother SOO looks like Ezra to me...does anyone else see it too?