Sunday, May 16, 2010

just in case you forgot

My Friend Sean posted this on facebook. A photo that i had long since forgotten.
pretty hilarious. I remember Sean had us stand with him to make him look like a ladies man. which is so funny, because all it looks like is that he is making us take a dorky picture with him.ha ha ha.
But if anyone ever had any doubts of what a cranky teenager i was ( which im sure no one has---it was pretty noticable) . here is a little reminder. just in case anyone forgot.
im glad to say that now---i have totally grown out of this phase.



12 comments:

Richard said...

Hilarious!

JoAnna said...

That's great, takes me back a few years! I have my share of those cranky teen pics. :)

Connie said...

I remember when you gave those looks . . . . LOL

Valerie said...

that is just plain awesome. :)

Rebecca McAllister said...

ha! you look like Ruby.

Sidney said...

great photo,pictures really do say a thousand words

Anonymous said...

I am laughing too hard to type a comment. This is the best!

Shawn and Tasha said...

This is cracking me up Jill!!! hahaha

What are we going to do for your birthday coming up chica? You're not getting by this year!!:)

Stephens Six said...

Jill, I can not say enough to tell you how funny this is. I TOTALLY and COMPLETLY remember this stage of your life. the only thing missing is your gazillion scents of lipbalm and a few thing I will only mention to you. I actually think the lipbalm was a few months younger than this stage but all in all I remember. you are a hoot! I miss having you around!

sunderlage family said...

Classic!

The Allred Family said...

Are sou sure you've grown out of that phase? Good stuff.

Lorin and Liza said...

I hadn't seen this before but I can see some of you in Ruby when I had thought that she was favoring Jason, maybe it was just the eyes.