Tuesday, June 8, 2010

TILE CRAZY

AHHH, i am obsessed with this tile. i want this in my bedroom behind my bed instead of wallpaper. i know--it might look cheezy---but AHHH , the glamor of it!!




If i ever build a cool house, or become a decorator---or just have complete creative freedom with a room without having to worry about resale----or something stupid----these pics are my dream!
i am going tile crazy lately!!! thats what happens when you have to pick out tile. too bad i have to pick something gray and boring because of resale.


3 comments:

Nancy said...

That tile is gorgeous. You could probably get some green vinyl that looks like that green tile pattern and then you'd have the same look for less and it would be removable. Where's your Holland post? I want to see some pics so I can feel even more jealous.

Stephanie said...

Stunning! You've inspired me to be tile crazy too. I love it.

Anonymous said...

UGGGGG I hate thinking about resale. Charlie always makes me go neutral because we never stay long. I love funky tile and cool contemporary stuff that just doesn't fit the resale MOLD! I told him that our next home is my ten year house and I will do as I please!