Tuesday, October 7, 2008

cutie patooties!

today was picture day at school for ruby. Darn it, the pictures would have been so cute if ruby wouldnt have told them to do a cheesy ugly green background. who looks good with a green background? leprechans?
Ruby adores having a little sister
I had to take a picture of this because she is so tiny to be pulling herself up onto things. but unfortunately , it doesnt translate in the picture. she looks like a normal baby. but at the time, she was so tiny compared to the dishwasher stuff. i thought it looked cute.


Ezra loves being out in the garage doin stuff with dad. it just so happens that dad is cleaning out cat poop. and ezra is smiling because he doesnt have to do it.
"what is this table with a mirror on top, and what am i wearing for heavens sake?"
i sure look cute in my butterfly halloween costume. good thing mommy got it. 

9 comments:

The Allred Family said...

so stinking cute! First of all, Ruby's hair is adorable. It looks like it took forever. you are such a good mommy. And Lucille looks just like you. She's going to get ALL kinds of candy in that costume. What a doll. Oh and I do have something against bloggers that aren't bloggin. Namely your sister Katie. I want to know what's going on in her life....ugh. My kiddos aer 15 mos. apart. Link was 2 in june.

Sidney said...

Come on Jill thats what makes school pictures so cute, there is always some big piece of hair sticking up, or a tacky background. it just makes them more fun to laugh at down the road.Besides Ruby would be cute reguardless

Stephanie said...

I love all those little Bagley smooshies! They are so cute. How we miss you! Love Steph

Samantha said...

I love Lucy's halloween costume - I bet you spent a lot on it though. I'm too cheap, so I got Hazel's at Wal-mart. Ezra is so cute in that picture! And Ruby is always a doll. I really want to come out and see you Jill, life in St. George is getting me down.

kateworthi said...

SO SO CUTE! I am loving all those pics of your little ones. What a good Halloween costume for Lucille. What are Ez and Rube gonna be? So fun. I wish I could come visit soon. I want to make it work. I miss those little monkeys. And you too of course.

PS - thanks Claire.... (I'm rolling my eyes right now.)

Samantha said...

I'm bummed I never checked out old navy's costumes now. 15 bucks! If only I had known. I'll call you about visiting.

Team Hillman said...

Jill! Your little munchkins are sooo cute! I can't believe how big Lucille is-adorable!

Amanda said...

Lucille is getting so big - I guess it had been a while since I have checking into your blog. Ruby is so cute with her hair curled for pictures. I love kids dressed up for Halloween - post more pictures!

Anonymous said...

love baby girls in a onesie, so easy to unsnap, pull the diaper aside and get close up pics or rub the little p---y and video her kicking like crazy, a few mins u r done, snap closed nobody knows, I have some fantastic stuff of me diddling the little girls my ex babysat over the years