Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mr Mcpooh


Here are a few funny things Ezra has been saying lately . Luckily he has been funny, or else I might just put him up for adoption :)


1-When asked what he wants to do for fun, in the future of his life he said that "punching a shark"
was top on the list.

2-"i am a race-car driver, and race-car drivers dont eat peanutbutter sandwiches". And then i had to explain to him that even racecar drivers have to stop and eat or else they would be too tired to go anymore. And then he said, " your right, i am too tired to go anymore"

3-Last night while ruby was having cuddle time, and he was trying to go to sleep-- " Ruby , stop talking! Youre noising my peace and quiet!"
4-As we were in the car , waiting to turn left at the top of our street: " mom, my razor scooter is way faster than our car".
Ruby Retorted, "if there was a cheetah running on the road right now, traffic would be going way faster".

3 year olds are funny.

5 comments:

Candice said...

I need to set more awesome goals...like punching a shark. I could learn a lot from Ezra.

Becky said...

I can truly visualize this little guy bopping a shark on the head then turning around running for his life!

What a Mr. Funny Bones!

Anonymous said...

More info on Chelsea's Kitchen please? Never heard of it, but would love to try it!

The Allred Family said...

Hilarious. Kids are so funny. i have been meaning. to post similar things that Ella has said.

kateworthi said...

I laughed out loud when I pictured EZ saying "your noising my peace and quiet!" ha ha.