Saturday, August 1, 2009

I HEART forever 21





I went into the biggest Forever 21 store in history . it was at south towne mall in south jordan utah. they moved into an old abandoned mervyns building----so it was HUGE!! and the best part....open until 10 pm .....just like mervyns.


i got lost in the jewelry section. it was mind blowing. awesome vintage looking necklaces for 12 dollars. this is totally cheesy, but it was "show stopping" that is how cool it was.
whats another word for show stopping? thats the best i could do.....peace out.

5 comments:

Haydee said...

Stunning!
I too LOVE their accessories so so cheap and pretty.

The Allred Family said...

Serioulsy.....i am obsessed with that store!!!!! I love their cheap accessories.

Nancy said...

Jill, we love the jewlery section too. The first time we went there my five year old Hallie screamed and yelled, "Oh Mommy! Every girl loves a place like this!" It was hilarious and so true.

Shawn and Tasha said...

AMEN! Just wish we had such a BIG version of that store here. Every girl needs such a thing.

The Fox Family said...

i could spend hours in that store too. I love it!!!