Tuesday, November 10, 2009

pumpkin patch!!!!

Yes,
we did have a fun october. my kids are getting to the age where they notice scary things, and are very curious about them.
i love going to the pumpkin patch. my kids are such a handful at this age, but every fall time---i think this trip is worth the hassle.
im so glad i remembered my rain boots!



Every year we tell Ruby that she can ride the pony if she uses her allowance. and she always chooses to blow the dough on the pony.

such a cute little cow-girl
lucy was loving touching daddy's face.
dont think she cared as much about the shoulder ride, but wanted to touch daddy's face the whole time.
isnt it beautiful in North Plains? look how the sky meets the land. love it out there.!
Lucille loves animals. the goat was so cute to her. she gets much pleasure out of looking at the goat.
who doesnt love a mini pony? its the size of a german shepard dog practically.




1 comments:

Shawn and Tasha said...

Mud boots are definitely a must- I thought the same thing "I'm so glad I remembered!!" But now I just have to get myself a pair.

Which one did you guys go to? Man, I miss you Jill.