Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Katie!!!

Today is Katies birthday--- ( the 20th of May)
( im holding a wine glass filled with youth serum in a toast to you!)
heres a toast to you .
a toast to cutting calories,
fat free cream cheese and daisy fat free sour cream. ( you need to start incorporating this.)
a toast to getting older and fatter.
may you get older and fatter , to catch up with the rest of
us you skinny poo bah!

Lets hope that you will be the lucky one in the family that
never has to watch the scales,
the one who magically looks good with the smallest amount of
effort!!!
here is to the fountain of youth!!!
also---please start saving up for my 30th birthday cruise.
we're going to greece baby
( lets visit the isle of LESBOS---hee hee)

4 comments:

kateworthi said...

You are too funny. Lesbos... ha ha. I hope all those things for myself, so that's nice that you can too! :) I do want to go on your cruise next year. I will try to save - even though that's one of my many weaknesses. Thanks for the birthday wish. It's nice to know that despite our FIGHTING, you still love me! Ah, aren't families wonderful? Love ya. Thanks again. K

kateworthi said...

BTW - YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED! Please do my husband and Wife tag, and the 7 things about you tag. I LOVE to read random stuff about people...

kateworthi said...

Oops - I forgot to say, go to my blog for the details.

Anonymous said...

sounds fun , love to see you eat each other's p-ssy