Tuesday, May 27, 2008

URRRGHHHHH, alas, i have been tagged.

What is his name? Jason
How long have you been married ? 9 years in AUg ( gosh im getting old)
How old is he? 36 now that im telling you this, i will have to kill you
Who eats more? Him, he is such a pig
Who said I love you first? I dont remember. i think we just knew it was meant to be and didnt really ever question it.
Who is taller? He is.
Who sings better? i Do.
Who is smarter? Jason---his brain age is higher----but im cooler
Who does the laundry? i do all the colors and he sometimes does the whites
Who does the dishes? both
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? i always sleep to the right of him ( whatever that means)
Who cooks dinner? I do, mostly-----or we go out
Who drives when you are together? Jason
Who is more stubborn? He is. but he is working on it.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We both do in different situations.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, because we live closer to them.
Who has more friends? Jason has more friends his age that live in all sorts of places. i have more friends in oregon.
Who has the most siblings? Jason
Who wears the pants in the family? i would have to say Jason, But, im trying to make him realize that i really am the boss.

7 Things About You Tag:Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird, whatever you are brave enough to share.~Tag people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.~Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Here it goes:

1. I love TV and dont enjoy reading books. They take too long to get to the point. i guess i dont like suspense. my favorite shows are "desperate housewives, Medium, the Bachelor, Lost, the office, ( i hate to say it, but i love these ) supernanny and wife swap.
2. I would rather be doing some kind of art or craft at all hours of the day. there is nothing i enjoy more.
3. I WISH i could have 10 kids, but because im pretty neurotic, i will probably only have four or five
4. i have a serious obsession with makeup, and Diamonds and CHOCOLATE
5. Not crazy about surprises. Good surprise yes, but you never know if you have a good one, so i would rather never have them.
6. Im a terrible Decorator. i hate things that match. and so i hesitate decorating for so long that things just look terrible.
7. I cry almost every day.

11 comments:

The Allred Family said...

Do you really cry almost everday???? Jilly, you are an emotional basketcase! J/K I have been that way recently too. I loved reading your tag....we are living parallel lives, we have a lot in common.:) And I second you on two things on your tag....I am totally neurotic and feel the exact way about having kids. If I wasn't so insane about my house and how clean my kids are I could probably handle a gaggle. Anywho.....And yeah, I would love to craft all day too, but I never get to when the kiddos are awake b/c they just destroy things. You know how it is. You should post some of the things your craft. I would LOVE to see them.

The Allred Family said...

oh, i didn't write enough yet. Yes, I can see what you mean about husbands resembling each other. My husbandis a hottie. And you are cooler than him. And more humble too I gather! :)

Melissa said...

I love reading tags. It was fun to get to know you better.
I am also a fellow chocoholic and thank you for the heads up on that.

Amanda said...

It is always fun to read peoples tag - and yours in no exception :) I love your chocolate post - so funny! I will have to check out your chocolate recommendations - I keep a bag of dark chocolate in my freezer (in the freezer so that I have to wait for it to un-thaw a little bit, that way I wont eat the entire bag). Anyway, you inspired me to expand my chocolate stash!

kateworthi said...

So, I meant to comment last night when you sent me your email about this - but I knew I'd write a big one, and I didn't have time. I didn't mean to make you think I didn't appreciate your tag... Anyway, I loved it! Thanks for doing it. I can't believe you don't like them...
Anyway, maybe it's because in our family - dad always did the dishes- back when he could I mean, but we seem to be the only people whose husbands do the dishes as well as the wife! What's up with that?!
Also, don't feel bad about loving Supernanny. I really like it to. I don't watch it religiously or anything - but I really love JO. I don't however, like Wifeswap too much. Sorry.
AND - I love what you said about not liking surprises. I didn't know that - but it's kind of hilarious that you were like, "Maybe good surprises, but you never know if you have a good one, so i would rather never have them." You are SO funny. Surprises are FUN! :)

EVEN STEPHENS said...

You hate Suspense. HOW DO YOU WATCH LOST THEN? I was dying at the season finnally. Oh and Ya do you really cry every day? I am like you and Claire, I am not hte "FUN HOUSE" in the ward cuz I don't let my kids run around in muddy shoes with popcicles. Oh ya and I actually make the kids clean up there own toys. How horrible of me huh! I yell when friends come over and destroy my house cuz I hate cleaning up after a bunch of rowdy kids. I like them to go to other peoples houses to play, but then I feel guilty that I don't have there freinds over more often so then I just don't let them play at all. HAhaha The park & Mc D's works great, no mess to clean up and then throw them in the shower when you get home.

Becky said...

I loved reading your tag! Tags are so fun to read (though horrible to write, I concede) You are awesome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wish I could be eating chocolate with you, making jewelery & watching Super Nanny! (okay, so I've never even seen that, but it sounds like a really fun thing to do on your birthday. . .Medium and Lost are too scary and the people on the Bachelor make me mad so it had to be Super Nanny!)

kateworthi said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILLY DEAR! CHeck out my blog for a real tribute! You are a great sister. Wish we could be there with you to do something fun! Hope your hubby's doing something special for ya. XOXO - K

The Fox Family said...

i love your 7 things!! haha. It's funny that i learn things about my cousins i never knew in blogs...crazy!

Hillarys little Paynes said...

I love reading your tag. and how in the world do you and katie get your husbands to do dishes? do they volunteer?? and you and katie both make me laugh everytime i read your blogs. how did you guys get to be so witty? i got shortchanged in that department. hows lucille?

sunderlage family said...

Oh yeah. Happy Birthday. Wasn't it the 30th? Sorry. Wendy