Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

To all of the mothers in my life. MY mom ( Caralee) My Grandmothers ( Joann & Lucile) and my mother in law ( Elaine)
I love you, and thank heavenly father for your influence, and love.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

I got four wonderful gifts from my children and husband today.
Jason gave me a beautiful necklace with an initial from each of my children ( and then a ruby and pearl on the chain too)
Ruby gave me a cute little card with us holding hands. and she sang "you are my sunshine"--while i played guitar.
Ezra helped me make my bed yesterday ( it was a small gift, but very sweet, he is an obedient little boy and quite a pleaser!)
Lucille smiles and coos to communicate how much she loves me and is happy to see me.

what more could a mom want?

i love you little bagley family!!!

9 comments:

kateworthi said...

Oh, how nice. Happy Mom Day! You deserve a good one! It's nice to see a post. I hope you're feeling better. Mom told me you were sick the whole time she visited - that stinks. Hope you're having a good day! Love ya!

Rebecca said...

What nice presents!! you have a sweet little family.

The Allred Family said...

Where can I buy presents like that??? :) Sounds PERFECT!

Sidney said...

Savor the moments, these are the best times of your life!

Becky said...

What a sweet day! I love that Ruby sang and Ezra helped make the bed. That is too cute. Great job, Jason, on a necklace Jill will long cherish. Much Love to You as a great sister and awesome mom to her little ones!

Rebecca said...

Of course all the people on Etsy are from Oregon. And of course I knew you lived there, silly. Oregon is a liberal state filled with tree hugging crafters!!! :) Which I love....all except for the liberal part! I am kidding. I am not sure hwat part she lives in. When I knew her we were in Japan. She was there too with her husband. She is amazing. Seriously, you guys would really enjoy each other. She is LDS. So just go to my blog and look under the jake and annika link and blog on her spot. Thanks for the info on your necklace.

EVEN STEPHENS said...

How is Lucile recovering? I hope all is well with her.

laura said...

Hi, Jill. It's Laura Buchanan.

(Remember, we came to Church with you and enjoyed your delicious Minestrone Soup? I'd love that recipe, by the way.)

I found your blog when I did a search to see if I could find your address so I could send you a very belated Thank You card.

We really appreciated going to Church with you, and especially getting to know you and enjoying time in your lovely home.

Thanks so much!

(You can email me at elevenelephants-at-gmail-dot-com and I'll invite you to my blog.)

sunderlage family said...

Hey Jill. Just enjoying the blog. Wendy