Saturday, February 7, 2009

more pics of january

"muno! the one eyed monster" 
we had a Yo-Gabba Gabba party for Ezra. it was a dance party. thanks to Nickjr.com it was "totally awesome!!"
but the cake was all me and my skillz. for some reason, im overly obessed with decorating cakes. i dont know whats gotten into me. 
Ezra truly thinks he is a rock star. i will have to do a video post with him dancing. its utterly hilarious. he makes a curled lip and everything. its self taught

cutest cousin picture ever 
why are my arms so fat??? i need a spray tan. 

4 comments:

Ben and Shara said...

Awesome yo-gabba-gabba cake!

Samantha said...

Well I am officially jealous of Katie's visit. If you've seen my blog you can tell I haven't done anything since Christmas. Well, actually I just don't update my blog. But anyway, I miss you guys and I wish I could have been there for Ezra's birthday. It looks like the party was a hit!

The Allred Family said...

Love the honesty. I feel ya. Although your arms do NOT look fat to me. You come around me and you'll feel great about yourself!!!! Spray tan...you know I know all about that yearning. Me and you would look ridiculous with a spray tan.

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

shut up about your arms--you look so stinking beautiful!