Saturday, February 7, 2009

Finally PiCTURES!!! of Katies visit, and the month of January

I will post crafts soon.............but for now...............check out January:

these are some pictures  of Ezras 3rd birthday party. down below, in the following post, are more pictures. i am kinda going out of order. but there were alot, and they werent taken with my camera.
I took this picture because i just thought my kids were being peaceful and cute. its a very rare sight around here. and they were cuddling in the blanket together. Lucy is SOOO cuddly.
she loves to cuddle ruby

Katie and i decided to be adventurous and take the kids to Shari's because we were in the mood for breakfast food. i dont think it was worth it. it was right around nap time with five kids in a restaurant!! AHHH!!! at least we got this cute picture.

my little peanut again :)

2 comments:

Kara said...

Oh, I love cuddly kids. And that orange blanket that matches your blog background. How sweet is that? Where did you get it?

The Allred Family said...

Cute cake! Did you do it? I know what you mean about going out. Every time Emily and I do we ask our selves if it was worth. But our love for food always takes us back out to the restaurant. Sad, I know! You look gorgeous! Seriously! I didn't know your hair was so long. I love it.